Saturday 24 December 2016

ACNL: Animal Crossing New Leaf - Toy Day Gift Guide

πŸ’– Happy Holidays~!! πŸ’–


Being santa for a day in ACNL was really fun \(≧◡≦)/πŸ’•
I always get really competitive with getting the right gifts... so I actually saved my game before I went out to give gifts... that way if I mess up a gift, I would be able to restart with all the gifts in my bag (ΰ²₯‿ΰ²₯)... It was super tedious, but I'm satisfied (⊙‿⊙✿)

I decided to put together a guide for last minute Santas around the world who weren't able to get any hints from villagers back in December! Of course, this only features the 8 villagers in my town... but I hope it helps you out even a tiny bit!

Eunice, the adorable floofy sheep!
*gift➞ elephant slide





Rosie, my all time favorite kitty!
*gift➞ modern wood lamp







Gigi, the sassy frog~
*giftbanana



Gladys, the cutest looking ostrich ever!!!
*giftorange


Chops, the fancy piggy~
*giftpine chair


Jitters, some rude jock bird I want out of my town LOL
*gift➞ wobbelina


Mira, the super funky bunny!
*giftbingo wheel

Puck, the tubby badass looking penguin
*gifttennis table

*Images (art by ACNL/ edit by me)

This is the TOY DAY guide for 2016!
I hope it helps ( >‿<)/♡
if you see this guide in 2017, please let me know if the gifts are the same for these individuals!
wish you happy animal crossing adventures!

Merry Christmas &
Happy Holidays ~*:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment